Are you looking for things to do in Vancouver with your family and kids this holiday? Here are some fun ways to stay active this winter.
- Kidz Beach for Lil’diggers: Every Tuesday and Thursday 10am-1pm. Parents, come with your kids and enjoy a day at the beach. While your kids play, socialize with other parents or play a game beach badminton.
- Bring your team or community group for an event – have a pot-luck or BBQ and play volleyball, soccer or dodge ball
- Youth Grades 8-12: Free Friday Drop-in through the Holidays.
- Kids Pizza Party Packages 2 hours of play and includes 2 large pizzas and pop.
- Drop-in: Come by during any of our drop-in times and play! $15 for adults, $10 for Youth (18 and under)/Seniors (60+).
- Family BBQ or Pot-luck Court rentals start at $80/hour/court. BBQ rental and catering upon request.