6Pack officially opened in June 2011, but what you may not know is that we were “unofficially” kind of opened (and still under construction then) for several months before. Our facility was bare with no nets, but FILLED with mounds of sand…700 metric tons on if! 6Pack Ancients AKA old regulars would have recognized the place.
6 Packers allow us to introduce to you Kristen!
1. Where in the world do you come from?
I came fresh off a boat from Hong Kong when I was just a wee lass. Just kidding, I flew on an airplane of course.
2. What brought you to 6Pack?
I LOVE beach volleyball and knew the owners from before. So I got to be part of the early construction stages of 6Pack and I did my bit running around on the mountains of sand to flatten it.
3. What’s your favorite thing about 6Pack?
The fact that all our coworkers have a great sense of humor. It makes working here so fun! Also our eye wash station is pretty nifty and it doubles as a water fountain.
4. Whats one thing not many people know about you?
I used to be an avid grasshopper and woodbug collector when I was a kid and could often be found running around without shoes on.
5. Who is your favorite super hero or villain? Who would you choose to be?
6. If you had a choice of having a special ability or power, what would it be??
I always have dreams about flying by doing the whip kick. But I think I would rather be able to teleport anywhere in the world. But no time traveling because that always makes things too complicated.
7. Name one 6Packer that you like and why.
Darren Noble because he is fun to play with and will always give you good sets. Just look for the man most covered in sand and it will most likely be Darren
8. Tell us one of the weirdest things that have happened while you were at 6Pack.
The time when one of our regulars put on someone else’s sweat-drenched shirt thinking it was hers